Roaring Fork Valley (Aspen, Basalt, Carbondale), Colorado or Remote
Dirt Road Travels is looking for an Editorial Lead to help write the content - stories, recommendations, posts and listicles - both on our site and for the tourism boards we work with.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- You'll take transcribed audio from our 15-20 minute interviews with entrepreneurs, musicians, makers and chefs and turn them into compelling stories
- You're also responsible for helping to draft blog posts and listicles for each town
- You'll draft social copy for DRT and our partner brands
- A sharp, intelligent writer and you're ambitious
- You can cover a wide-variety of topics and people, and convey their voice and tone
- You're ambitious, and love taking on additional responsibility
- You're detail-oriented and can operate without an Editor
ABOUT DIRT ROAD TRAVELS
We build travel guides and associated media for tourism boards across the country. Then, we work directly with tourism boards and their ad agency to help place media buys across social, targeting millennial travelers pre-trip, all with the goal of driving visits.
- It's a paid, full-time position
- DRT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability and genetics
If you're interested in the role, send a writing sample and an introductory email to email@example.com, copying firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit about yourself and recommending a few 'can't miss' spots in your hometown. Note, we're looking to fill this role beginning Q2 '18.