Director of Account Management
Location: Roaring Fork Valley (Aspen, Basalt, Carbondale), Colorado or Remote
Dirt Road Travels is looking for a Director of Account Management to help both (i) with our partner businesses and tourism boards across the US and (ii) upload/manage the content (photos, video, editorial) and CMS that powers both our website and the sites we create for our affiliates.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You're the main point of contact for our partner businesses, including city/state tourism boards and the independent businesses (chefs, brewers, baristas, musicians, makers, etc.) we feature in each of those town's city guides
- You'll work with them on review/approvals to upload the content and launch their site/features
- Help us to launch and project manage things like City In a Box and DRT Experiences
- You'll work to understand certain unmet business needs and strategize opportunity areas where DRT can build new lines of business, products and services, then work to sell those products into the contacts you've built at our partner businesses
- Driven: The idea of building new lines of revenue is exciting
- Competitive: You outperform predefined metrics and want to bankrupt the competition
- Hard-Working: You get a sense of reward from lots of hard work and high expectations
- Independent: Can work in a fast paced environment with limited oversight
- Detail-Oriented: Organized, with proper grammar, no typos, etc.
- Strategic: You're eager to build new products/services to satisfy unmet demand
- Team-Oriented: You work well with others and are eager to lead a team
- Passionate: You love travel, and want to be a part of building something disruptive
ABOUT DIRT ROAD TRAVELS
We build travel guides and associated media for tourism boards across the country. Then, we work directly with tourism boards and their ad agency to help place media buys across social, targeting millennial travelers pre-trip, all with the goal of driving visits.
- It's a paid position
- DRT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability and genetics
If you're interested in the role, send an introductory email to email@example.com, copying firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit about yourself and recommending a few 'can't miss' spots in your hometown. Note, we're looking to fill this role beginning Q2 '18.